The original location of the building from 1565 was on Holenbergstraße, which has since been built over. It was demolished as part of the redevelopment of the old town and later rebuilt on this site. Characteristic Weser Renaissance decorative elements can be seen up close on the roof of the neighbouring outbuilding.
Good to know
Openings
The building is privately owned and can only be admired from the outside.